Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Virtual Training Binder


Who am I?
My name is Crystal.
 I am 24 years old and live in south San Diego. 
Instead of rambling about each educational position I've held, I'll cut to the chase:

For 2 years, I worked for the GREATEST after-school enrichment program in Chula Vista, CA. This program taught me everything I know about behavior management, professionalism, and running an engaged, interactive, and dynamic program. Unfortunately, our program was transferred to another vendor and all of our staff were let go. 


What do I have to share?
I still have my training binder and other resources from my old job in Chula Vista. That wonderful piece of plastic holds a plethora of information that I feel needs to be shared with any educator who is searching for an effective approach to education and behavior management. 

I plan to share:
1.    Behavior Techniques
2.    Incentives Ideas
3.    Creating a Camp Atmosphere
4.    Teaching Respect
5.    Educational “Sponges”
6.    Links to great educator’s websites
7.    Links to great innovator’s websites
And much more…


Why share?
Think of this blog as a virtual training binder: Information to be carried with you along your career. No matter how many years you’ve been in education, there is always room for improvement.

I’ve learned that the best method to thank your previous boss, teacher, mentor, or supervisor is to “pay it forward”: share what they’ve taught you so other children may have a similar experience.


-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment